HAND WASHING TECHNIQUE
- Wet your hands under a hot water jet using a faucet battery that mixes cold and hot water.
- Apply liquid soap from a dispenser and cover your hands completely to create foam.
- Rub both palms together.
- Rub the back of each hand with the palm of your opposite hand and snap your fingers.
- Rub your palms with your fingers together.
- Rub the back of your fingers of the opposite palm with your fingers tight.
- Rub each big toe in the opposite palm using a rotating motion.
- Rub the tips of your fingers into the opposite palm in a circular motion.
- Rub each wrist with the opposite hand.
- Wipe your hand with running / running water.
- Close the faucet with the elbow if the faucet permits, otherwise use a paper towel.
- Completely dry your hands with a disposable paper towel.
- Throw the paper towel in the trash.
Wash your hands:
Before reaching a patient;
Before an aseptic operation;
Immediately after exposure to bodily fluids;
After reaching the patient;
After reaching any objects in the patient’s immediate environment
IN ADDITION TO THE LIST ABOVE, HAND WASHING IS IMPORTANT:
After using the toilet;
Before eating, drinking or smoking;
Before preparing food;
After contact with dirty linen or waste;
After coughing or sneezing with your hand covering the mouth .
It is also important to always analyze each task and action in order to identify the need to decontaminate hands, as the list above is not exhaustive / complete.
Sos. Pacurari no. 70,
700515 IAsI, jud. IAsI, Romania
make an appointment:
0232 233 387
Appointments for daytime hospitalization:
0371 353 366